Residents and businesses are being asked their opinions on waste issues as the latest stage of a public consultation gets underway.
Between now and October 31 Newcastle City Council is holding the second stage of its consultation to help create a new waste strategy for the city.
In stage one they were asked to comment on the broad outline of the strategy, now in stage two they are being asked to comment on specific aspects of waste. These include:
- Food waste
- Recycling and composting
- Behaviour Change and Education
- Waste prevention including reusing waste
- Operational matters
- The effects of planning system on waste
- Recovering value – Markets and Technology
- Partnership working in the public and private sectors
To take part in the consultation go to https://letstalknewcastle.co.uk/consultations/info/282